12’6″ x 30″ TOURING M
Length: 12’6” / 381 cm
Width: 30” / 76.2 cm
Board Weight: approximately 11.1kg
Suited for riders up to 110kg, 12’6” provides the perfect balance of speed, stability and maneuverability you are expecting of a Touring board.
An Explorer’s Favourite Transportation
The overall balanced glide experience and premium features are what have made Starboard’s Touring paddle boards become the world’s highest-rated by magazines and customers’ favourite worldwide.
The wider nose and squarer tail make the Touring inflatable paddle board more stable, especially for harsh conditions like side chop and moderate wind. Experience the Starboard difference even before entering the water, these lightweight paddleboards feature the trademark Starboard shoulder carry strap which allows you to effortlessly carry it to the water, with both hands-free!
The Rail Edge Technology effectively releases water at the tail and reduces drag by creating a laminar flow behind the board. The Welded Rail Technology mechanically joins the deck and hull, making it a stronger and longer-lasting longer iSUP.
ZEN Double Chamber Construction
BEST VALUE, WELDED, AND LIGHTEST
- With only the best core essentials. Built with single layer Linear dropstitch making it even lighter and stiffer than before.
- This Linear knitted dropstitch was developed by Starboard with its supplier for Starboard use ONLY.
- The Heat Welded rails create a complete airtight, mechanically bonded seam without the risk of glue weakening over time. Making the board stronger and last longer.
- Galvanized 2000D rails increase strength and stiffness.
- The Double Chamber (optional) brings the inflatable boards one step closer to a hard board feeling. The Double Chamber stiffens the board significantly, thanks to the double side walls around the second chamber. This chamber also offers extra safety flotation for any emergencies.