Don't know your bootie size? Its easy to work out
(Please DON'T go by your shoe size as that is not always accurate for bootie sizing)
1) Print off this PDF
on your home printer - click on image. It will be 2 pages.
(NB - Print off at 100% to have a accurate measurement)
2 - Match pages together and tape together.
3 - Place foot on paper with straight edge or book.
Measure BOTH Feet - they may be slightly different. Use the larger of the two measurements you make.
4 - Find your size and off you go - See the notes on the page - This guy is a size 11 bootie.
1) Works for Brands : XCEL, Vissla, O'Neill, Vans*, Dakine* and Hyperflex
2) Solite - use chart down size by one
(as per Solites recommendation)
3) Billabong - use chart down size by one
(i.e. if your a 10 on this chart buy a size 9)
Billabong WOMENS **Base sizing on STANDARD women's shoe sizing**
4) *On the 'Booties 7/5mm Dakine Unisex Cyclone Round Toe Boot' We suggest down a size. Only these Dakine booties.
5) Sisstr **Base sizing on STANDARD women's shoe sizing**
6) VANS are a 'slim' fit. We suggest up a size. They are tight getting on and one has to be careful with the smooth skin but once on they fit like a glove
How to put on Booties*
* Please don't pull to hard on the back loop.
If you are pulling to hard, insert your foot more into the bootie otherwise the loop will BREAK off.
Also, he uses the inside of his fingers (i.e. no nails)