Starboard Inflatable SUP 11'6" X 29" X 6" Touring ZEN DC 2021
11'6" X 29" X 6"
Touring Zen DC
Width: 29" / 73.7cm
Thickness: 6" / 15.2cm
Board Weight: approximately 8.6kg
Suited for riders up to 100kg, the 11’6″ is lighter to carry and easier to turn. Fast glide from the width, keeping stability thanks to the wide nose and tail.
An Explorer’s Favourite Transportation
The overall balanced glide experience and premium features are what have made Starboard’s Touring paddle boards become the world’s highest-rated by magazines and customers’ favorite worldwide.
The wider nose and squarer tail make the Touring board more stable, especially for harsh conditions like side chop and moderate wind.
Experience the Starboard difference even before entering the water, these lightweight paddle boards feature the trademark Starboard shoulder carry strap which allows you to effortlessly carry it to the water, with both hands-free!
The Edge release technology reduces drag by creating a laminar flow behind the board while the Welding technology makes the board stronger and last longer.
HEAT WELDED RAILS
Every Starboard inflatable paddle board features welded rails.
The Heat Welded rails create a complete airtight, mechanically bonded seam without the risk of glue weakening over time. Making the board stronger and last longer.
NEW WIDER NOSE AND SQUARER TAIL
FOR MORE STABILITY ESPECIALLY IN HARSH CONDITIONS
By carefully increasing the width of the nose of the board and making its tail squared, the stability of the Touring range has increased significantly, without compromising the overall width of the board. The result, a range of Touring board with great glide and tracking, as well as more stability when paddling and turning.
THE OUTLINE SHAPE
The narrow mid section of the outline & wide tail make for fast glide as well as for stable and easy turning.
Easy to hold the paddle close & vertical, which improves tracking and reduces the amount of times you have to switch the paddle from side to side when paddling.
2IN1 SHOULDER CARRY STRAP & PADDLE HOLDER
- Velcro loops to attach your paddle.
- Easier to carry as the board simply hangs effortlessly on the shoulder and frees up your hand to multi-task, hold your coffee, or phone.
- When not in use, the strap sits flat on the board so it doesn’t drag in the water.
- The Zen construction only comes with 2 D-rings. The strap needs to be purchased separately aftermarket.
RAIL EDGE TECHNOLOGY
Creates a sharp edge for the water to release smoothly for optimal glide and speed.
BUNGEE TIE DOWN
- A bungee tie down in front of the board, for storing gear and supplies.
- The bungee is attached with 4 D-rings which can be used to clip on your bags and gear.
On the nose to attach accessories like a GoPro, phone holder, compass or GPS
LIGHT, STRONG, LARGE
- Is designed to minimize weight, yet maximize comfort and strength.
- Roller wheels available on every bag make it more comfortable for a long walk.
- Hiking strap is ergonomically curved to ensure good stability on the shoulders.
FREE LIGHTWEIGHT LEASH
- At only 70g, the leash is incredibly light.
- Soft cushioning means it will flatten when stood on.
- Easy to attach to the leash ring without needing any excess rope loop.
BEST VALUE, WELDED, AND LIGHTEST
- With only the best core essentials. Built with single layer Linear dropstitch making it even lighter and stiffer than before. This Linear knitted dropstitch was developed by Starboard with its supplier for Starboard use ONLY.
- The Heat Welded rails create a complete airtight, mechanically bonded seam without the risk of glue weakening over time. Making the board stronger and last longer.
- Galvanized 2000D rails increase strength and stiffness.