- Upright keel template designed for traditional fish shapes.
- Lower sweep (rake) than most conventional, wider based keels which allows it to pivot in a really tight radius.
- High area and depth not only delivers a feeling of control when pushed harder on the open face, but helps to maintain tremendous speed through roundhouse cutbacks.
- Designed to fit the FCS II Fin System.
- Recommended for all board types including fish, funboard and twin fin boards.
FCS Performance Glass (PG)
Performance Glass material characteristics and flex pattern are identical to traditional fibreglass fins offering a stiff base with subtle responsive tip flex, amazing aesthetics and proven durability. PG fins are the perfect transition fin for surfers moving from fixed fins to the convenience, accuracy and performance of FCS.
# FCS II Modern Keel PG Twin Retail Fins - Clear