Classic model for walking with your paddleboard. Just install the SUP Wheels® on the tail end of your board and then pick up the nose of the board with your hand. You can now push or pull your board with ease.
The majority of the weight of the board rests on the SUP Wheels®.
The unit is engineered with a marine-grade aluminium axle, stainless steel fixtures, and never-go-flat tires. The frame is covered in UV-resistant foam to protect your board that also allows the unit to float.
SUP Wheels ® Technical Specs:
- No assembly or tools needed
- 14” Wheels - rolling over curbs and sand
- Solid rubber tires - never go flat
- Specialised foam covers frame - UV resistant & board safe
- EPDM rubber bungee - UV resistant and extremely strong
- Aluminium axle - salt water resistant, light and strong
- Stainless fasteners - salt water resistant
- Up to 75 lbs (34kg), supports 2 SUP boards on one set of SUP Wheels ® (strap required but not included)
- Removable wheels - compact storage or carry on board
This product is designed to carry standard paddleboards NOT roto-molded "plastic" kayak type paddleboards like the Lifetime or Pelican products.