We've changed the bootie-game again with our Solite 2.0 technology. The 3mm Custom Pro 2.0 integrates our new 3-Point Strap with the 2.0 Sole for precision fit and instant response. We've also upped the warmth even more with our new metal-grid Thermal Rebound plush lining. Simply put, our Custom Pro 2.0 is the best watersports boot in the world. Full stop. Here's why:
(Please DON'T go by your shoe size as that is not always accurate for bootie sizing)
Recommended Water Temps: 50F+
Sizing Tip: Order your regular shoe size or 1/2 size down. For example, if you are a size 10.5, order a 10. If you are a size 10, also order a size 10. NOTE: If your feet are exceptionally narrow or low volume, you may want to size down even more.
Better than Barefoot
3D Molded Natural Rubber Sole Like all of our new 2.0 Series boots, the 3mm Custom Pro 2.0 features a 3D-molded 1mm natural rubber sole, wrapping up the toes and heel for increased durability and protection against rocks, urchins, and reef. The one-piece sole design leaves no exposed gaps between sole pods, insuring extra protection and durability.
Custom-Fit 2.0 Thermofoam Sole Our patented heat-moldable 2.0 Thermofoam sole has also been completely redesigned including a more comfortable Mini-Split internal split toe. The Mini-Split is 1cm shorter than our prior internal split, improving fit and comfort for a wider variety of toe shapes while still maintaining precise control. The Thermo Foam Sole is 4mm thick in the toes/heels for extra protection and 3mm elsewhere.
3-Point Strap with Floating D-Ring Another Solite innovation, our 3-Point Strap anchors under both the arch and heel on the inside of the foot, and under the heel on the outside of the foot. When the strap is tightened, the boot snugs up evenly under the arch and through the rear of the boot, providing instant response and slop-free fit for all arch and ankle profiles. Our Floating D-Ring on the strap isn't stitched in place, allowing it to "float" naturally to the optimal position on your foot. Our 3-Point Strap is also 100% Tatex-coated for extra durability and zero water absorption.
Thermal Rebound Lining The Custom Pro 2.0 features a unique Thermal Rebound plush, quick-dry interior lining material in the upper. This material features a thin, flexible metallic grid-layer between the neoprene and the outer lining, reflecting body heat back to the skin for enhanced warmth. Lab tests on the Thermal Rebound laminate show an increase in insulation exceeding 10%, which extends your sessions and increases your odds of getting the wave of the day.
Tatex Flex-Spine The calf area features our exclusive Tatex Flex-Spine. The Flex-Spine serves three distinct purposes: - Enhances durability with an abrasion resistant rubbery surface. - Reduces stretch to act like a shoe-horn, making it easier to slide your heel into the boot. - Provides a sticky external surface to grab your wetsuit leg and prevent flushing.
EZ-O Cuff with Overkill SeamsOur EZ-O cuff design provides a seamless barrier against flushing with a larger panel than other o-ring seals, providing much easier on-off and reducing stress on the seams. To reduce bulk under the wetsuit leg and allow for easier on-off, the EZ-O panel is reduced to 2mm thickness. Since booties take serious abuse, we cut no corners on our neoprene seam construction. Our Overkill neoprene seams are triple-glued, blind-stitched, then sealed on the exterior with liquid seam seal for maximum durability and longevity.
Reinforced Stealth-Loop To ease on/off, we've integrated our low-profile Stealth-Loop in the heel. The Stealth Loop is laminated between the neoprene and our co-molded rubber/textile heel reinforcement patch, providing incredible durability and pull-strength. The Stealth Loop is also Tatex-coated for extra strength and zero-water absorption.
Split-Toe Heat-Booster Socks in the Box The unsung hero of our Solite "System", our Knit Split-Toe Heat-Booster Socks are included in the box. Knit from a Nylon/Poly/Spandex blend, the Heat-Boosters stay warm and comfortable when wet.
Benefits of the Heat Boosters are numerous: - Makes boots easier on-off and reduces stress on seams. - Increases comfort by providing a soft barrier between the feet and the Thermofoam sole. - Adds warmth to extend session length and comfort. - Absorbs excess water from flushing to prevent puddling in the boots. - Absorbs bacteria to reduce bootie-stink. - Machine wash and dry for convenience.
HEAT MOLDING INSTRUCTIONS
Solite Boots are the world's first and only custom, heat-moldable watersports footwear. Custom fitting can be done in your kitchen with nothing more than a kettle of boiling water. To heat-mould your Solite boots, watch the video below and follow the instructions carefully. Do not use any other methods of heat moulding except boiling water. Use of ovens, microwaves, heat guns, etc. will void your warranty.
1. Bring water to a boil (you will need approximately 3 cups of boiling water per boot.)
2. While water is heating, roll down the cuffs of your Solite boots and place them in a sink.
3. Put on your Solite Heat Booster socks. These socks will help allow for a little extra space when the boots are being moulded.
4. Once water comes to a full bubbling boil, gently pour into your Solite boots (in the sink), filling each to slightly below the seam where the neoprene upper is attached to the sole. See photo.
5. Wait 5 minutes for the boiling water to soften the sole material.
6. After 5 minutes, carefully pour out the hot water from your Solite boot (doing one boot at a time) and quickly rinse out the inside of the boot with cold water to lower the surface temperature and to prevent burning. Test with your hand as you will want to get your foot in as warm as you can comfortably stand.
7. Place your foot inside your Solite boot while wearing the Heat Booster sock. Make sure your big-toe sits comfortably in the toe cavity and your heel is flush in the heel pocket.
8. Repeat Steps 6 and 7 for the other boot.
9. Secure boot ankle straps if you have them.
10. Walk around in your Solite boots for the next 10 minutes as they custom mold to your feet.
11. Once your Solite Boots have cooled to room temperature, the molding process is complete.
12. If you are unhappy with the fit, you can re-mold your Solite boots repeating the same steps above. Your Solite boots should feel completely comfortable, almost like part of your foot.
#19001-GSOLITE3mm Custom Green Pro /Black 2020 (inc. heat sock boosters)