Boost your heat and your airs with the 5/4 Women's Furnace Comp Series Hooded Full Wetsuit. Delivering on sustainability without sacrifice, this cold-water competition performance wetsuit for women is now made with innovative eco-conscious materials. Geared for competition, the cold water full wetsuit is lined at the front and back panels with incredibly lightweight and strong Graphene-infused yarns, now infused with 100% recycled fibers, keeping you warmer and faster for longer. Made from upcycled car tires, the eco-conscious SMART Foam is topped with AIRLITE Recycler jersey, now made from recycled materials,. radically reducing both weight and wind chill. An insulated hood protects you from the elements while the chest zip entry system allows for an easy on-off. Every layer is constructed with incredible flexibility for optimal performance.
- Women's Furnace Comp Series Hooded Full Wetsuit.
- Exterior Fabric Type: AIRLITE 4D Recycler with 20% more stretch.
- Neoprene Foam Type: SMART Foam - partially recycled, Premium lightweight.
- Interior Fabric Type: Graphene Recycler Plus combined with Airlite Graphene.
- Body type: Hooded Full suit.
- Thickness: 504mm Hooded.
- Entry System: Chest Zip.
- Internal Seam Detail: Machine Applied Super-flex neo tape.
80% Neoprene, 20% Nylon
Yarelis is wearing a size 6.