MW32Q7CC SEVEN SEAS COMP 3-2 FULL CHEST ZIP-BLK
Made for cool water: 56 - 65° F / 13 - 18° C
VISSLA WETSUIT SIZE CHART
Vissla’s most flexible 7 Seas Fullsuit. A high performance surfing suit at a great price with the least restriction possible.
Less interior tape = More stretch.
WARMTH & STRETCH
• 100% Super stretch Japanese limestone based neoprene - lighter, warmer, softer, stretchier, easier to put on and take off, and allows for more freedom of movement
• Thermal lining insulates heat and dries fast
• Dope Dyed Fabric- A softer, eco-friendly, anti-fade made by Bluesign approved mills.
• AquaA eco-friendly water-based lamination is completely solvent free with no harmful chemicals.
• Tailored fit - anatomically correct engineered body lines allow for unrestricted performance and warmth
DURABLE & WATERTIGHT
• Chest-zip entry, minimal bulk with contoured water tight design
• Tripled glued, double blind stitched seams
• Vissla's super stretch Neo 2.0 tape at crotch, knees, and stress points allows for maximum seam sealing without compromising stretch and comfort.
• Easy access secure key cord
• Knee pad, Upcycled Supratex abrasion resistant for flexibility and strength
• Liquid tape cuff seals to prevent flushing at cuffs
• Glideskin on the neck seals to skin to prevent flushing
• Treat with special care! Rinse wetsuit thoroughly inside and out with fresh water
• Hang dry in a cool shaded area and avoid hanging in direct sun light. When changing, avoid standing on the wetsuit.
• Pull cord is meant to be cinched and put in place once, not every time you put on the wetsuit. Be gentle with it.