WATER TEMP: 34º- 46º F / 2º - 4º C
6/5mm Men's XCEL DRYLOCK Hooded Full Wetsuit
>> XCEL Size Chart
It really doesn't get much warmer or better with this 6/5mm Men's XCEL DRYLOCK Hooded Full Wetsuit. Made with 100% superstretch Channel Flex neoprene in the upper body and Nanoprene Lite Japanese Limestone neoprene and 100% Ultra Flex in the lower body, this 6/5mm hooded fullsuit is lightweight, super warm and super soft. Other high-tech features include: Celliant Black High Pile with Hollow Fiber (which is enhanced with with heat-retaining minerals) in the chest for additional warmth and quick drying properties, High pile Celliant Black Jacquard in the sleeves and lower body for lightweight warmth, a glide skin collar which reduces chafing and prevents flushing, an semi-dry easy entry chest zipper with a balanced shoulder design, Drylock wrist seals and Nexskin ankle seals to keep the cold water out, sealed seams with FusionX internal taping to prevent water seeping in and to reduce discomfort, an engineered fit system, durable kneepads and a hood for extra warmth and protection.
- Men's full length hooded wetsuit, designed for cold water activities
- Thickness: 6/5mm
- Neoprene: Channel flex upper body increases your freedom of movement
- Ultrastretch IR upper body to maximise warmth
- Nanoprene Lite Japanese Limestone neoprene in the lower body
- Second Generation Celliant Black High Pile with Hollow Fiber along the chest to increase warmth
- High Pile Celliant Black Jacquard along the sleeves and lower body
- Seams: Triple glued and blind stitched seams
- Durable Fusion X tape
- Entry: Easy entry chest zip with a press closer.
- Glide skin collar creates a seal around your neck to prevent chafing and flushing
- Drylock seals around the wrists
- Flex grooves along the back of the knee to prevent bunching
- Nexskin seal around the ankles
- Engineered fit system fits like a second skin
- Water based glue
Video on the 2020 model.
There may be some slight variations from the UK model