This 4/3mm premium chest zip wetsuit has been designed and tested in the harshest conditions. It features an internal rapid-dry thermal lining for ultimate warmth and comfort. The entire wetsuit is made from the highest grade limestone-based neoprene. All seams are glued, taped and blind stitched for maximum strength and seal. Eco elements included are solvent free water-based glue and Eco Carbon Black neoprene.
- Highest grade, 4-way stretch, limestone-based neoprene
- Quick-dry thermal lining in critical areas
- Glued, taped and blind stitched seams
- 100% internally taped
- Chest zip closure with YKK metal zip pull
- Sealed cuffs on wrists and ankles
- Internal key loop
- Durable 4-way stretch stone knee pads
- Chest panel shock cord to keep the fit snug
- Water based solvent free Aqua X Glue
- Eco Carbon Black Neoprene
- Infused oyster powder limestone neoprene
- Doped-dyed yarn
83% NYLON (POLYAMIDE) / 17% ELASTANE
Volcom Team Rider Noa Deane is wearing a size Large Tall. He is 6'1" and 190 lbs.