FCS GX GLASS FLEX SIDE FINS
Well rounded fin designed to strike a balance between speed, drive and manoeuvrability.
- Moulded composite fin with engineered flex and tip response.
- Similar template to the Carver Quad - giving the fin more sweep than the GL fin.
- Small traditional longboard side bite designed to add speed, stability and control to any 2 + 1 set up.
- A wide range of conditions from beach breaks to point breaks.
- All board types.
- Will fit the FCS II Fin System when used with grub screws and the FCS Infill Kit.
Glass Flex (GF) fins are moulded from engineering-grade polymer. The flex of these fins has been designed to help novice surfers maintain speed and acceleration as they learn to execute turns and manoeuvres.