2020 Enduro Tiki Tech Blue M / 29mm 2 Pc Adjustable Paddle Hybrid S35
The Starboard Enduro Tiki Tech Blue Hybrid Carbon Adjustable 60-84″ 3 Piece Paddle features the amazing new all round blade which suits anyone from World Tour wave riding champion, Zane Schweitzer, to entry-level beginner paddling.
The direct, powerful and extra precise paddle blade shape with deep side concaves, gets you from zero to hero. The wide lower part helps create a maximum efficiency area even if your stroke is not yet deep enough into the water. That wide lower part is also great to lean on for stability in the waves and has won 3 world titles in the last 2 years.
For surf and flat water.
The Starboard Enduro Tiki Tech blade is perfect for all round general use, beginners and white water paddling due to its lightness, extreme strength and durability. The Tiki Tech blade comes with the Hybrid Carbon 3 piece shaft making it exceptionally good value and great for travellers. The new Hybrid Carbon shaft looks like carbon and is 27 grams (10%) lighter and stronger than last year’s glass using 80% glass and 20% carbon. The paddle that can disassembled to a small 35” length making it ideal for travellers and inflatable SUP boards.
Tiki Tech Enduro Blade – The Best Seller
- The strong protective top sheet covering artwork and surface finish.
- UD Carbon stringer continues all the way from the neck to the top of the blade, enhancing the reflex characteristics and strength.
- Full ABS rail.
- Extended reinforcement on the blade neck for greater overall strength.
- Teardrop blades have a powerful catch due to the wide area on the tip.
- Enduro shape is great for power paddlers and for those who are surfing and need to really dig in to get a quick start and maximize each stroke.
- With 13° angle, the blade works in many different conditions.
- 13° is the perfect angle to push you out of the water fast enough to catch a wave.
- 13° is a great angle to cruise on a lake as it won’t require too much technique to achieve a pleasant speed.
- The 4 pronounced concaves set the new standard in high-performance paddling.
- The Enduro is more direct in the water: the first catch feels incredibly precise and powerful. Increased cadence due to smoother water flows around the blade.
3 Piece Adjustable 29mm Hyrbid Carbon Shaft
- 3 piece paddles connect using a secure spring pin system and Tiki clamp.
- When fully detached, measures only 35″ and fits easily inside the Re-Cover Bag.
- The wide Tiki clamp for a quick and effortless release.
- Carbon shaft is 20% lighter
- The combination of precision cuts and tight tolerance between inner and outer shaft dimensions, let the light secure pin keep the shaft together, feeling and working like a single piece shaft.
New Tiki Super Smooth Clamp & Shaft Register System
- Redesigned clamp.
- 100% of grip on inner shaft for an effortless and optimum grip.
- Reduced water infiltration.
- Controls the alignment without twisting.
- Hybrid carbon 29mm S35 stiffness shaft. Strong and economical, 75% Carbon and 25% Glass 3 piece adjustable shaft
- Enduro M size blade: Area 81 sq. in / 525 sq. cm
- 3 piece paddle
- Longest section when disassembled is 35″
- Adjustable range: 152 – 213 cm (60 – 84 inches)
- Weight: 28 oz or 780 grams.
- Fits in travel bag
# 2020 Enduro Tiki Tech Blue M / 29mm 2 Pc Adjustable Paddle Hybrid S35