7’7″ X 30″
Length: 7’7” / 231 cm
Width: 30” / 76 cm
Ultra-stable board that serves a dual purpose: a winner for those learning and needing a stable and wide platform, yet a high-performance and progressive board for heavier riders. Being the longest in the range, the extra length makes it easier to catch waves with speed, making it easier to get up with less pressure required to get the lift.
The combination of a short compact outline, distinct channel bottom and thick profile makes it a platform for entry-level learning to foil up to the world’s most progressive riders.
Numerous test trips to Bali, Phuket, and continued testing in Hawaii have formed a range that excels in all types of conditions including flat-water pump foiling, wave riding and downwind racing.
THE BOXY RAIL
Maximize the volume of the outline, thus creating the essential floatation and stability when paddling a shorter board.
THE STRAIGHT OUTLINE
Optimizes the volume and stability to ride a shortboard that is compact and easy to control when flying.
WIDE NOSE AND TAIL
Provides stability when paddling. The wide tail gives a solid platform to push down to lift up the board, while the wider nose helps release easily and lift on touch downs.
Reduces the nose sticking and subsequent speed loss when touching down after flying. It also helps break the surface tension for faster release and lift.
RECESSED DECK PAD AREA
Lowers the center of gravity for extra stability and control to slightly wedge your feet against the rails.
• Provides stability similar to a trimaran. It also increases the tracking and control which is crucial when paddling shorter boards.
• The channels help reduce the wetted surface area to maintain speed on touch downs and releases earlier when getting up.
Widens towards the nose to limit the rail touching when turning and reduces surface tension, while the tail feeds into a sharp edge for extra stability and release.
SHARP CHANNEL EDGE
Gives a clean release point so the tail doesn’t drag.
ROUND TAIL KICK
Helps leverage the nose to release and pop up quickly.
EXTENDED EVA PAD
• Raised EVA pad on top of the foil box helps identify the standing area without having to look down.
• Gives a solid grip when paddling into waves and when trimming the board.
EVA CENTER RIDGE
Makes it easy to feel and identify the middle of the board to stay centered and balanced.
NEW FOIL BOX
• Is optimized for downwind, pump foiling and wave riding.
• Starlite – Both Tuttle box and Plate options allow universal foil mounts.
• Blue carbon – Only available with the top plate foil mount to reduce weight for lighter performance.
• 10″ US Box allows flexibility to adjust the foil position.
PARABOLIC CARBON INNEGRA RAILS
• Scratch proof Parabolic Carbon Innegra rail.
• 3 x Glass T-stringers from the mid point forwards significantly increases strength against total breakage.
• A combination of different fibreglass densities wraps the entire hull for strength and durability.
• Australian pine on the standing area for extra impact resistant and rigidity.