HYPER NUT 4IN1: SUP SURF – SUP FOIL – WINDSURF – WIND FOIL
8’0″ X 31.5″
Length: 8’0” / 244 cm
Width: 31.5” / 80 cm
Wider outline and longer length provides more stability for heavier riders and those learning the essentials of foil riding. The increased length makes it easier to get into waves.
The HYPER NUT FOIL is the lightest option for those only want to SUP Surf and SUP Foil. The foil box is further forwards to generate more lift for downwind foiling and pump foiling. Foil only does not include foot strap inserts. Available in Blue carbon and Starlite constructions.
The HYPER NUT 4IN1 is heavier by approximately 300g than the Hyper Nut Foil as it has more foot strap inserts and the mast track box. The Foil box on the 4in1 is positioned further back by on average 6.5 cm to accommodate both Wind Foiling and SUP Foiling. Available in only Starlite construction.
PARABOLIC CARBON INNEGRA RAILS
• Scratch proof Parabolic Carbon Innegra rail.
• 3 x Glass T-stringers from the mid point forwards significantly increases strength against total breakage.
• A combination of different fiberglass densities wrap the entire hull for strength and durability.
• Australian pine on standing area for extra impact resistant and rigidity.
WIDE NOSE AND TAIL
Makes it a stable shape to get up and riding early.
THE INVERTED NUT RAILS
For insane acceleration and tight turning.
CHANNEL BOTTOM SHAPE
Creates a flat spot in front of the fins for extra acceleration.
THE SHORT LENGTH
Provides precise trim control allowing you to stand in one position to pump the board for speed.
FOIL BOX POSITION
8’0″ x 31.5″ Hyper Nut 4in1: 51.5 cm
*The 4in1 Foil box position is slightly further back, optimised for windsurfing and wave riding.
2 FOOT STRAP SET UP
ON THE 4in1
1. Wind Foiling – Outside strap inserts for a comfortable flight.
2. Wavesailing – All inside wave riding position to maximize front foot pressure wave sailing
*Foot strap inserts only available on the 4in1 models
All 4in1 models feature 4.7” and 4.5” fins for SUP wave riding & extra 5” front fins for extra drive when windsurfing in waves, its a real deal for versatility.