Made for warm water: 65°+ F/18°+ c.
Even with light trades and the sun climbing over the ridge, an early session in the Islands can still bring a few shivers between sets. Made with high-quality neoprene laminated to a 100% recycled polyester lining that offers excellent comfort and stretch, the R1® Long-Sleeved Top gives you session-extending warmth without having to step up to a spring suit. Raglan sleeves and underarm gussets prevent chafing while paddling, and anatomical patterning ensures a close-to-body fit for maximum performance and flex. The full-length Vislon® zipper has a back flap for additional comfort, and the heat-pressed cuffs and hem allow water to easily flush. Seams are sewn with flatlock construction and critical seams and wear areas are secured with glue dots, one-centimeter bartacks and spot tape reinforcements for durability. The water-resistant exterior face fabric also uses 88% recycled polyester with 12% spandex for additional stretch.
- Made with high-quality neoprene that meets our standard for strength, durability and warmth
- Seams are sewn with flatlock construction for durability
- Center-front Vislon® zipper and back flap for comfort
- Raglan sleeves and underarm gussets prevent chafing while paddling
- Heat-pressed cuffs and hem allow water to flush easily
- 1cm bartacks, glue dots and Melco® reinforcements secure wear points and critical seam locations
- Fit conforms to body for maximum flexibility and comfort
- 1.5mm neoprene. Liner: high-stretch 100% recycled polyester jersey. Exterior face: 88% recycled polyester/12% spandex
- 379 g (13.4 oz)
- Made in Thailand.