Offering additional warmth for the feet while maintaining a traditional barefoot feel, the R2® Neoprene Socks have split-toe construction and an 88% recycled polyester thermal lining. Made for cool water: 55-60º F/13-16º C.
Light, stretchy and super flexible, our R2® Neoprene Socks offer additional warmth and protection while maintaining a traditional barefoot feel. Made from durable, high-quality 2mm neoprene with a fast-drying, low-pile 88% recycled polyester/12% spandex microgrid thermal lining, their minimalist split-toe construction gives you a close and precise connection to your board. Textured, PU-laminated soles maximize grip. The low-bulk design also slides easily into swim fins for cold water bodysurfing.
- Durable 2mm neoprene lined with hydrophobic, low-pile micro-grid (made from 88% recycled polyester content) dries fast
- Split-toe construction for better feel and dexterity
- PU-laminated soles maximize grip
- Low-bulk design is easy to slide on
- 2mm neoprene lined with hydrophobic, low-pile 88% recycled polyester/12% spandex microgrid
- 226 g (8 oz)
- Made in Thailand.