Providing supplemental warmth, comfort and sun protection, the formfitting R1® Vest is made with 1.5mm neoprene and a high-stretch, 100% recycled polyester lining for increased flexibility and fast dry time. Suggested water temperatures: 60-65° F/16-18° C.
Offering supplemental warmth while protecting you from sun and rash, the R1® Vest features a 100% recycled polyester lining and high-quality 1.5mm neoprene that meets Patagonia’s rigorous standards for warmth, strength and stretch. With clean princess seams at the front and back, streamlined anatomical patterning holds the vest snug to your body through long sessions in powerful surf; the 6-inch upper chest zipper has a back flap for soft comfort against the skin. Other features include a rolled hem with zigzag coverstitching at the neck and arm openings, and a heat-pressed hem at the waist. Seams are sewn with flatlock construction, and all critical seams and wear areas are secured with glue dots, 1cm bartacks and spot tape reinforcements for durability. The water-resistant exterior face fabric is made from 88% recycled polyester blended with 12% spandex for additional stretch. Suggested water temperatures: 60-65° F/16-18° C.
- Made with high-quality neoprene that meets our rigorous standards for strength, durability and warmth
- High-stretch 100% recycled polyester jersey lining improves flexibility and dry time; exterior face fabric made with 88% recycled polyester/12% spandex is durable, stretchy and water-resistant
- Neck and arm openings have rolled hems with zigzag coverstitching
- Heat-pressed hem at waist
- Princess seams in front and back
- 6" zipper and back flap for comfort
- Seams are sewn with flatlock construction for comfort and durability
- Body: 1.5mm neoprene. Lining: high-stretch 100% recycled polyester jersey. Exterior face fabric: 88% recycled polyester/12% spandex
- 212 g (7.5 oz)
- Made in Thailand.