Made for cold water: 48-55º F/8-12º C.
Looking over the ledge on a double-overhead day, you want to be sure you've got a firm grip on the rails. The R3® Gloves have textured PU lamination on the palms and fingers for a secure and reliable grip. Made from flexible, high-quality 3mm neoprene and lined with fast-drying, hydrophobic low-pile micro-grid all-recycled polyester, their articulated construction conforms to the hand for a snug anatomical fit. Cuffs and seams are reinforced with one-centimeter bartacks and Melco® glue dots for durability and strength.
- 3mm neoprene lined with hydrophobic low-pile micro-grid made from all-recycled polyester
- PU-laminated palm and fingers increase grip
- Articulated panels conform to hand for a snug fit
- Cuffs and seams are reinforced with 1cm bartacks and Melco® glue dots
- 3mm neoprene lined with hydrophobic low-pile micro-grid all-recycled polyester
- 136 g (4.8 oz)
- Made in Thailand.