Made for cold water: 48-55º F/8-12º c.
Numb feet mean blown waves, and blowing waves in cold water can be pretty miserable. Made from durable 3mm neoprene, the R3® Split Toe Booties keep your feet warm and comfortable while offering unmatched dexterity and feel. Lined with hydrophobic, fast-drying low-pile micro-grid all-recycled polyester, they have a split toe and heel lock to improve performance and asymmetrical rubber reinforcements that wrap the foot for a secure fit and provide extra protection from rocks and barnacles. Fine-grip rubber soles provide increased traction, and the Z-Strap closure locks the foot in place for extra support. A PU-laminated cuff tab and a pull ring at the heel make them easy to get on and off; seams are internally taped to prevent leakage.
- 3mm neoprene lined with hydrophobic low-pile micro-grid made from all-recycled polyester
- Asymmetrical wrap construction conforms to foot for a snug fit
- Split-toe and heel lock improve fit and performance
- Rubber wrap reinforcement on outside of bootie and arch protect foot
- PU-laminated tab on bootie cuff and pull ring on heel for easy on/off
- Z-Strap closure locks foot in place for extra support
- Fine-grip rubber sole provides traction; seams are internally taped to prevent leakage
- 3mm neoprene lined with hydrophobic low-pile micro-grid all-recycled polyester
- 362 g (12.8 oz)
- Made in Thailand.