The Psycho RG8 Series takes the best aspects of our incredible Zen-Zip closure found in our Psycho wetsuits and uses this same technology in a front-zip entry. The F.U.Z.E. closure system is an easier entry & exit, along with added warmth using RG8- Air Firewall. Tested by O’Neill’s most intense team riders in the most frigid waters across the globe.
O’Neill first began incorporating recycled plastics and bottles into our RG8 Series Wetsuits and Lycra UV products in 2009. By working closely
with our factories, and a handful of outside partners, O’Neill continues to find real solutions to the ecological waste issues facing the surf industry today. We work tirelessly with our global partners to find better ways to recycle scrap neoprene at the end of the wetsuit lifecycle. We’re discovering new ways to refine scrap neoprene and re-introduce it into other materials to build a variety of components and products typically made with first generation neoprene. O’Neill is excited to be at the forefront with this program and its efforts to reduce, re-use, and re-generate the products that keep you in the water longer.
O'Neill RG8 FEATURES:
- F.U.Z.E. Closure System – O’Neill’s exclusive Front Upper Zip
- Entry offers a fresh alternative. Using the same floating zipper
- technology as our Z.E.N. Zip closure, the F.U.Z.E. closure keeps
- you dry without restricting flexibility.
- Code Red Zipper
- Exterior Single Fluid Seam Weld
- Plasma Wrist and Ankle Seals
- Super Minimal Seam Design
- LSD - Lumbar Seamless Design
- External Key Pocket with Loop
- Super Seal Hand Cuffs
- Attached Smoothie Hood
>> O'Neill Wetsuit sizing