10'2" x 32" x 4.875" | 205.4L
Weight - 11.41 Kg
The Elements Cruise design is one the most popular boards in the NSP range, and by design one of the most popular SUP in the world.
Paddling along, gently crossing a quiet body of water is the essence of the stand-up paddling experience. We’ve found that most SUP athletes covered their first meters on an NSP Cruise at some point. Its forgiving shape and universal accessibility make it a worldwide favorite.
Elements Cruise Features
• A double concave delivers glide and rewards as a super stable board that performs best on flat water, small waves and breaks
• The combination of fiberglass, durable gel coat skin, glass stringers, a wood layer under the standing area and a secure-cell EPS core make this board durable, great value and with enough performance to enjoy it for years to come.
• Bungee cord on the nose to carry all your gear.
• Thermoformed EVA deck pad for ultimate grip and comfort
• FCS plug on the nose to mount your action camera
Elements Cruise Construction
The Elements Cruise benefits from our most popular shape in durable construction. The combination of fiberglass, durable gel coat skink, glass stringers, a wood layer under the standing area and a secure-cell E.P.S. core make this board durable, great value and with enough performance to enjoy it for years to come.