10'2" x 32" x 4.875" | 205.4L
Paddling on the CocoFlax Cruise, gently crossing a quiet body of water is the essence of the stand-up paddling experience. We’ve found that most SUP athletes covered their first meters on an NSP Cruise at some point. Its forgiving shape and universal accessibility make it a worldwide favorite.
CocoFlax Cruise Design
• The NSP Cruise is the most popular shape in the SUP range and currently one of the most popular boards in the world by a mile.
• Suitable for riders of all sizes and skill levels.
• Features a wider nose and rounded square tail, which creates a stable platform for easy turns.
• The bottom of the Cruise has a double concave with a single fin, helping gliding characteristics, making the Cruise a board that works both on flat water and in small waves.
Single fin setup
Supplied with our CocoMat 8″ fin, the Cruise has that classic setup, ideal for long and drawn-out power turns. For flat water paddling, a single fin will outperform a multi-fin setup as well.
Amazingly light, yet strong, high end eco-friendly performance boards featuring natural Flax rails. Recognized and awarded at the 2019 Paddle Expo as “Product of the Year”. In 2019, NSP introduces uni-directional (UD) Flax fiber rails to its (already) eco-friendly CocoMat series. Flax is a highly durable and naturally reinforced fiber that allows a board construction with significantly less fiberglass, which reduces our overall carbon footprint.
– Natural Flax fiber rail and tail patch
– Visually unique board with an unmatched strength to weight ratio.
– Light to carry, easy to maneuver and even lighter to paddle.
– Responsive flex and strength gives confidence to push your limits in the conditions.