Because of its own surf travel experience surfing world champion and Dakine team rider John John got the idea to construct a carry-case which can be attached to the lower end of a board bag. The unique combination of airworthy, robust Surfboardbag can be drawn thus act as a piece of luggage at the airport and comfortable as a trolley. To always have in the future a free hand on the surf travel and the great Boardbag be able to move comfortably finally, the Dakine design team set to work. The result is an absolute innovation in the field of surf travel gear!
John John Florence x Dakine Quad surfboard bag offers space for up to four boards. It is equipped with 20-mm-side walls and a nylon ripstop cover, which makes for light weight for perfect robustness and excellent protection. To ensure that the surfboards on the road does not get too hot, it has also a special TPU ventilation.
- Side compression straps
- accommodate up to four boards
- 420D nylon ripstop: Lightweight, sturdy and extremely robust
- 3/8 '' (10MM) padding in the bottom and lid
- 3/4 '' (20MM) thick side walls
- Robust YKK zippers
- heat protection in the soil
- TPU ventilating
- valuables pocket with PU beschichtetetn YKK zippers
- Removable padded shoulder strap handle
- Can be combined with John John Florence Carry On Trolley fixed
- On the suitable case, the board bag can be very easily pulled
Dimensions: 6'6 '' x 22.75 '' x 11 '' [1.98m x 58cm x 28cm]
Weight: 5.1 kg