Everything You've Always Wanted in a Boot...and Less.
It's simple. Our 2020 3mm Custom is the lightest, most high-performance piece of aquatic footwear in the world. Our most affordable Custom Series crushes competitor's top-of-the-line boots with instant response, barefoot feel, unmatched durability, and perfect custom fit that makes you forget you are wearing booties.
Our ongoing obsession with improving our products led to a completely redesigned neoprene upper on the Custom series, featuring our exclusive "EZ-O" cuff. The EZ-O cuff is a seamless O-ring against the leg, a design proven to greatly reduce water entry. Unlike other O-Ring designs, the EZ-O features a much larger neoprene panel, allowing more stretch in the opening and making the boots easier to put on and take off.
Sizing Tip: Order your regular shoe size or 1/2 size down. For example, if you are a size 10.5, order a 10. Women should order 1-1.5 sizes lower to convert from Men's sizing. So if you are a Women's 8, order a Men's 7. If you are a Women's 8.5, also order a Men's 7. NOTE: If your feet are exceptionally narrow or low volume, you may want to size down even more.
Recommended Water Temps: 50-60F. / 10C +
Heat-moldable with boiling water for the perfect custom fit.
Patented seamless Thermo-Form sole for next-level comfort, warmth, dexterity, and durability.
Internal split-toe locks your foot inside the boot for precise response.
Super-tacky and flexible 1mm vulcanized rubber sole pods for barefoot board feel, grip, and abrasion resistance.
3mm mid-stretch neoprene upper with GBS (Glued/Blind-Stitched) seams and external LSS (Liquid Seam Seal).
NEW EZ-O cuff for improved flush-seal with easier on-off than traditional O-ring seal.
3D silicone-print cuff band reduces stretch and grips wetsuit leg to fight flushes.
NEW softer two-tone plush quick-dry lining retains heat with improved air-flow and comfort.
Includes a pair of knit Solite Heat Booster socks for added warmth, comfort, and easy on/off.
HEAT MOLDING INSTRUCTIONS
Solite Boots are the world's first and only custom, heat-moldable watersports footwear. Custom fitting can be done in your kitchen with nothing more than a kettle of boiling water. To heat-mould your Solite boots, watch the video below and follow the instructions carefully. Do not use any other methods of heat moulding except boiling water. Use of ovens, microwaves, heat guns, etc. will void your warranty.
1. Bring water to a boil (you will need approximately 3 cups of boiling water per boot.)
2. While water is heating, roll down the cuffs of your Solite boots and place them in a sink.
3. Put on your Solite Heat Booster socks. These socks will help allow for a little extra space when the boots are being moulded.
4. Once water comes to a full bubbling boil, gently pour into your Solite boots (in the sink), filling each to slightly below the seam where the neoprene upper is attached to the sole. See photo.
5. Wait 5 minutes for the boiling water to soften the sole material.
6. After 5 minutes, carefully pour out the hot water from your Solite boot (doing one boot at a time) and quickly rinse out the inside of the boot with cold water to lower the surface temperature and to prevent burning. Test with your hand as you will want to get your foot in as warm as you can comfortably stand.
7. Place your foot inside your Solite boot while wearing the Heat Booster sock. Make sure your big-toe sits comfortably in the toe cavity and your heel is flush in the heel pocket.
8. Repeat Steps 6 and 7 for the other boot.
9. Secure boot ankle straps if you have them.
10. Walk around in your Solite boots for the next 10 minutes as they custom mold to your feet.
11. Once your Solite Boots have cooled to room temperature, the molding process is complete.
12. If you are unhappy with the fit, you can re-mold your Solite boots repeating the same steps above. Your Solite boots should feel completely comfortable, almost like part of your foot.