Slow is Fast recounts the experiences of Dan Malloy, Kellen Keene and Kanoa Zimmerman during their 50-day, 700-mile bicycle adventure down the California coast.
Slow Is Fast chronicles what Dan Malloy has called "a mini-adventure in our own backyard." In September 2012, Dan Malloy, Kanoa Zimmerman and Kellen Keene jumped on a train headed north – along with bicycles, a surfboard, wetsuits, flippers, a microphone and some cameras. The idea was to travel down the coast by bike, stopping to surf; staying with friends, family and acquaintances; poaching camps when need be and doing their best to earn their keep and to learn from folks who do good work and get by along the California coast.
- Photographs, interviews, essays and poems tell the story of Dan Malloy's, Kellen Keene's and Kanoa Zimmerman's 50-day, 700-mile bicycle adventure down the California coast
- Paperback; 111 pages, with over 100 full-color and black-and-white photographs
- Dimensions: 9 1/4" X 6 1/2"
- Published by Patagonia
- With bonus DVD of short film, extra features, and commentary by Dan Malloy and friends
- DVD is wrapped in a custom map of California
- 286 g (10.1 oz)
- Made in USA.