Continuous innovation brings an unparalleled level of heat to the Furnace Ultra. The warmest wetsuit we've made to date, our top shelf mens wetsuit now features Billabong exclusive Graphene+: our highest concentration of Graphene-infused nylon yarns with complete interior coverage. The benefits? Maximum warmth even after you stop moving. The pinnacle of wetsuit technology, Graphene is 50% lighter than traditional hollow fiber liners and the most heat conductive material on the planet. Made from upcycled car tires, the eco-conscious smart foam is topped with Airlite jersey, radically reducing both weight and wind chill. The incredibly efficient and ultra warm suit is topped with a Drymax entry system to keep water out and heat in. The ultra lightweight, high stretch and thermal retentive fabrics combine with 100% externally welded seams and a seamless back panel for the ultimate performance wetsuit. The 6/5mm mens hooded fullsuit features a clean design with small logo hits at the chest, sleeve, leg and back.
- Men's 6/5 Fullsuit with Hood.
- Our warmest, lightest suit ever.
- Inner lining: Our highest concentration of Graphene-infused nylon yarns with complete interior coverage. The benefits? Maximum warmth even after you stop moving.
- Airlite: Airlite jersey combined with smart foam is lightweight, eco-friendly and provides the highest thermal retention.
- 100% externally welded seams combined with Superflex neo-taped seams = no leaks.
- Dislocating chest zip entry prevents zip failure.
- Seamless back panel for unparalleled flexibility and comfort.
- Dry-Max entry system keeps water out
- All of our wetsuits are made from 30% upcycled car tires, water-based adhesives, limestone-based neoprene, dope-dyed yarns (reducing water footprint) and degradable packaging.