Billabong Wetsuit Size Charts
New to the lineup, the Absolute Comp Series delivers lightweight, premium heat and innovative technology with superior value. Lined with ultra warm Furnace quick dry, the double knit jersey creates air pockets that trap heat and allow for optimal drainage. A Superlight Foam core provides 250% stretch with excellent thermal retention, and a Superflex 250 Jersey tops it off for added insulation and low water absorption.
- 2/2 Short Sleeve Fullsuit.
- Recommended Temperature: COOL - 19°C - 22°C / 66°F - 72°F
- Furnace Quick Dry Lining at font and back: large front and back seamless panels of a new double knit Furnace jersey creating pockets of air trapping body heat, as well as allowing it to drain and dry ultra fast.
- Superlight Foam Core: made from upcycled car tires, the light weight, highfoam core offers excellent thermal retention.
- Superflex 250 Jersey: Durable Hook & Loop resistant high stretch jersey with excellent hand feel and low water absorption. Stretches 25%0 its usual resting state.
- Chest zip entry system with internal GBS zipper barrier.
- External seams: twin needle stretch blind-stitch.
- Internal seams: machine-applied pressure-bonded stretch tape.
- Strategically placed seams.