More than just a swimsuit bottom, the formfitting R1® Surf Shorts provide extra security, coverage and sun protection in the lineup. Suggested water temperatures: 60-65° F/16-18° C.
Barreling waves aren't just for the boys, and our high-performing R1® Surf Shorts offer a more secure alternative to swimwear bottoms when you’re paddling out into powerful warm water surf. Made of stretchy and durable 1.5mm neoprene, they’re lined with fast-drying 100% recycled polyester jersey on the interior and have 88% recycled polyester/12% spandex on the exterior face. Worn in your usual swimsuit size, the fit conforms to your body for elevated flexibility and comfort. The single back pocket has a handy key loop, and the spandex binding at the leg openings is finished with zigzag coverstitching. Seams are sewn with flatlock construction for elevated comfort and durability. Suggested water temperatures: 60-65° F/16-18° C.
- Made with high-quality neoprene that meets our rigorous standards for strength, durability and warmth
- High-stretch 100% recycled polyester jersey lining improves flexibility and dry time; exterior face fabric made with 88% recycled polyester/12% spandex is durable and water-resistant
- Elasticized waistband
- Spandex binding at leg opening with a zigzag coverstitch
- Back pocket with key loop
- Seams are sewn with flatlock construction for durability
- Fit conforms to body for maximum flexibility and comfort
- Body: 1.5mm neoprene. Interior lining: high-stretch 100% recycled polyester jersey. Exterior face fabric: 88% recycled polyester/12% spandex
- 130 g (4.6 oz)
- Made in Thailand.