Made for cold water: 44° F and colder / 7° C and colder
Vissla Surf Bootie fit is true to shoe size
Bootie should fit snug to prevent water from entering
ECO CARBON BLACK
Carbon Black, one of the key ingredients of neoprene, can now be made from scrap rubber tires. This significantly reduces energy consumption and cuts CO2 emission by 200g per wetsuit.
BEWET's polychloroprene (Neoprene) is made of limestone. Polychloroprene (Neoprene) is normally made of petroleum through a chemical process. We do not use petroleum. The limestone is sourced in the Kurochime Mountains area in Niigata, Japan.
WARMTH & STRETCH
• 100% Super Stretch neoprene - lighter, warmer, softer, stretchier, easier to put on and take off
• Brain fuzz thermal hallow fiber lining insulates heat and dries fast
• Thin softgrip sole design allows for a better, true-to-the board feel
• Strapless compression panels keep the boot snug to your feet without having to have the restricting velcro strap
• New feature! Pull tab on heel for easier entry
DURABLE & WATERTIGHT
• Glued and blindstitched seam construction
• Treat with special care! Rinse booties thoroughly inside and out with fresh water
• Lay flat to dry in a cool shaded area and avoid placing in direct sunlight
Most Importantly Enjoy!