Heritage lines and neoprene are reborn, backed by modern wetsuit technology and recycled foam. The Revolution Series Sleeveless Men’s Wetsuit is a modern take on the heritage wetsuits of the past, with a minimalistic approach to aesthetics, updated with functional modern materials design techniques. Retro lines are now backed by recycled construction, including Recycled Superflex neoprene, a lightweight foam made partially from recycled car tires and neoprene scraps, topped with 100% recycled Superflex jersey, saving millions of plastic bottles from landfills and our oceans. The men’s Long John wetsuit is stitched with glued and blind stitched sealed seams for added heat and flexibility. An easy shoulder entry system is combined with silicon stretch internal lining for a wetsuit that just glides right on.
BILLABONG WETSUIT SIZE CHARTS
- Men’s Sleeveless Wetsuit.
- 2/2 Thickness.
- Exterior Fabric: 100% recycled Superflex jersey.
- Neoprene type: Superlight foam made from partially recycled fibres.
- Interior Fabric: Silicon stretch.
- Sleeveless, full-length leg.
- Shoulder entry system.
- Exterior Seams: GBS (glued and blind stitched) external seams for maximum flexibility and minimal water entry.