More coverage, less worries. Reach for the Dara Surf Suit’s high neck, long sleeves, and retro cut shorts when you’re looking for extra coverage all around. In our heavier weight C-Skin* fabric body, contrast color blocking and darts lend a feminine shape and fit. Recycled polyester/spandex fabric and raglan sleeves provide UPF protection under sunny skies and flexible range of motion.
- Polyester/ Spandex texture.
- Fabric rated UPF 30+ to 50+.
- High neck for extra coverage and keyhole tie in the back.
- Long sleeves and covered back for sun protection.
- Raglan sleeves for paddling flexibility.
- Retro cut shorts for extra coverage and secure fit.
- Made in sunny California.
*C-Skin = Comfort Skin
C-Skin feels like an ultralight 0.5 mm neoprene, but this special 95% Polyester, 5% Spandex blend fabric is a multiple layered knit that breathes, moves and feels buttery smooth like a second skin.
C-Skin fabric glides over the body’s curves in a flat and smooth finish. The thicker weight provides a bit of warmth and light compression, while breathable comfort and structured shape make it the best of performance and fashion.