PICK-UP for online orders only, MON to FRI - 11 to 4 (click for detail)
Our Mid sleeve is suitable for packaging longer or wider boards such as retro surfboards and longboards, entirely plastic free.
- Designed for the safe transit of boards through the mail or courier system
- Made from over 85% recycled paper pulp and FSC Certified paper
- Plastic-free, recyclable, biodegradable and compostable
- Reduces packaging times from 15-20 minutes to under 6 minutes
- Easy to assemble and slot into the supply chain
- Designed to protect not only the rails, but also the deck, nose and tail
- Compact to store and lightweight for economical shipping
- Expands to 800mm wide
- 2 layers of 20mm paper honeycomb protection
- 4mm card protects board rails
Please note boards need a minimum of 2 pieces to make this work - Normally a full kit will be 2 plus pieces - see pictures
Our first industry and love, we originally focused our energy into the safe shipping of surfboards around the world. Today, we have a range of packaging sleeves that are suitable for protecting boards all shapes and sizes, from skateboards and surfboards to 10ft SUPs. With 400,000 surfboards being sold annually and an audience that are huge advocates of protecting their natural playground, this is a sector with the potential to make a big difference.
Flexi-Hex® surfboard packaging strips single-use plastic from the distribution process and simultaneously reduces packaging time and enhances board protection. While its flexibility makes it suitable for boards on and off the water. So, whether you ride with four wheels or on waves, we’re here to help your brand go plastic free.
Easy to Assemble
Flexi-Hex surfboard packaging is designed to be user-friendly, quick, and practical. So much so, we’ve found our sleeves can reduce time spent packaging a board from an average of 15-20 minutes to under 6 minutes. Using minimal material, it’s efficient and reduces waste.
The unique honeycomb design of Flexi-Hex makes the packaging high compression resistant, meaning boards are reliably protected from impact in transit. The sleeves are designed to not only protect the rails but also the deck, nose and tail. This is sustainable packaging that doesn’t compromise on performance.
When slotted over a board, our cardboard sleeve expands open and takes on the form of the product within. Additionally, due to the sleeves being open-ended, multiple sleeves can be cut to size and joined at the seam using paper tape, creating a single packaging solution that will protect boards of every length.